Aina Nadzir
16th march 2005. It seems like it was just yesterday. A day i will never forget. I finally completed part of my dreams..meeting my idol; Tun Mahathir Mohammad. Not just meet, we shaked hands, talked and laughed! it was cool!!!

1st annual creative academic awards was a great success. a great was to end my 2 year journey as a president of CMC. i've went through A LOT for the past 2 years..i've met many type of people..good ..bad..weird..everything. it taught me a lot about life. i managed to get hold and control my temper way2 better too now. :) *proud of maself sekejap :p* hehehe
would like to thank all ma commitee members who did a great job! i hope next year's will be a greater one, insyaAllah.

God bless..

*no pics available at the moment..problem uploading 'em*

"Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success. " Dale Carnegie
0 Responses