Aina Nadzir
It amazes me how life can be. I made a friend from the 2 week TM Training i had to go thru before entering the working life here in TM. He is a very nice guy..smart and ..em..i dunno..just nice to hang out with. I dont find him thaaaaat handsome..or thaaaaat tall (hahahaha)..but..it amazes me how ppl can fall for him so easily.

during the 2 weeks training..a lot of gals had crushes on him. i tot that was it. i was tryng to peacefully pray in the 'surau' just now in ma dept when a lady whom i havent introduced maself to yet asked me if im from his batch instead of ma name. wow....popular nyeeeee. they were talking about how handsome n smart looking n metrosexual yadi yada...but i just dont c all that somehow. heheahaha. life can b so funny.

ladies..dont judge a book by its cover.
0 Responses