Aina Nadzir
If i can write and appreciate efforts from ma friends, i think it's just fair for my sis to receive the recognition too.

For the past 2 weeks, I was on MC for a week, an leave on 2 days. I couldn't drive nor eat properly cos of ma right hand (read prev posts). So ma kind lil sis stayed at ma place for 2 weeks to take care of me. From dishes to ironing to medicine to driving. She will send me off to work in the morn (since Denn wasnt around), and then head off to Gombak for class and later fetch me back at 5.30pm. How great is that??

I have to admit, because she was ma sis, i took a lil forgranted of her :P. Sometimes ill be too lazy to even get up to get a glass of water. But i know ill get one by just doing ma baby voice. :D Hehehe. Sorry babe!!!

But the weeks was awesome. It couldnt end in a better way. We ended it with a trip to Langkawi for vacation and it was really fun! :D

So from the bottom of ma heart, thank you ma lil sister who is ma awesome angel guardian. :) HUGS!
0 Responses