Aina Nadzir
Who would think anyone would fall asleep in a Bond movie??

I watched Bond mov last Sat with ma other half, Abang n his fren, Aini and Nad. Roughly half an hour also to the end of the mov (I think so la..dunno how long I was out)...i totally DOZZED OFF! I dont fall asleep in mov ok! This is the first and it says a clearrr msg.

Bond's essence are the gadgets and ladiesss. There were NO gadgets!!! Even the Austin Martin was only during the first few mins of the mov. tu pun car crashed like shitt. And that was it! Unless u call a red jeep and bike Bond vehicles la (then again I dozzed off the last half an hour..but dont think there were any canggih cars then la). Where's the all-in-1 watch? or what ever la..where r the gadgets??? And do u call that gal Bond gal?? plsss.. ishh..downgraded la. Dah tu Bond emotional la pulak. ape kes???

Anyways, for me..this is one of the worst Bond movies la. or should i just say the worst? :P I hope the next one will be better since they make this story line damn vague, clearly to say that there will be a continuation. hmph!
0 Responses