Aina Nadzir
Finally! Found the reason to my migrains when ever I have full day back to back meetings or when I'm cooped up in the building for the whole day. I need my "cigi breaks"!!!

When I say 'cigi'..i don't mean cigerates ofcourse. I'm allergic to those! (and i find it a stupid thing anywyas, no offense). I need ma breaks..of FRESH AIR.

Yesterday I was in a brand workshop from 9am- 7pm..and during those hours I was literally in The Gardens Hotel at all times! I didn't even feel the sun or fresh air for even a split second and it drove me crazy! By 3 migrain attacked me..and by 7pm I was half dead. I was tired and lost ma appetite. Then only I realise...I've gotta get ma "cigi breaks" like how those cigi-addicts does. The only diff is i just need to breath in for fresh air!

So to those who suffers migrain like me..and forever sitting infront of the computer..try this method..it might just work! :D


Cheers~
1 Response
  1. Dennis Says:

    doesn't work for me :(