Aina Nadzir
I always...ALWAYS have things in mind to write. Everytime i see sthing interesting or experience sthing to be remembered..i always tell maself " I am sooooo gonna post that on the blog!" but i never did in the end. No! not cos i procrastinate! I dont have internet connection at home la! *excuses* :P

Lets see...soooo many things came by n gone d for the past few weeks. It has been a month+ now in TM. Finally got a laptop, own table, own drawer, own rubbish bin! Starting to mix better with the colleagues too. They r most of the time pretty serious..98% of the time facing the laptop..looking allll serious n tensed...unlike me..who will be smiling n giggling as ill be chatting! hahahahahhahaa. what? i have work la! stop assuming things! work hard..play harder! :D hehe

Finally..finally got to do sthing i love!!!! I applied to do freelance copywriting in an agency in Damansara..n guess what? I'm in!! hehehehe. I think he hired me cos i said "it's not about the payment..." :))

It's not thaaaat easy. Im still not familiar with the format n such..but getting the hang of it. Nina, the project manager has been very supportive in guiding me n all. Hopefully i can do better in the next project and can sustain ma position there. :)
0 Responses