Aina Nadzir
First impression people have on me (from what they say of course) is 'sombong'. Haha...I cant blame em for feeling that way actually. :P I'm the least friendly person u've ever met! If u dont approach me, most probably u wont hear it from me. But then again, to clear the air, it's not cos im sombong or think highly about myself. It's plainly because im SHY! (stop laughing!!!!) Even though its embarrassing to admit it, but it's true!

Anyways, other than that, ppl usually paint the picture that i'm an independent, a leader, strong and opinionated girl. Ermm...i won't deny totally. I do consider myself independent at times, but I can also be very dependent, and I find that as a weakness. I have an obsession to get things right, that's why at the end of the day i end up being the leader :P Erm..strong? Verbally maybe. Hahahahaha! Oh i'm full of theories and metaphors so i agree that im opinionated.

But what your might not know is that, i can be the most pampered and spoilt girl ever..EVER! hahahahaha! I will say i'm ma dad's favourite, it's pretty obvious and ma mom agrees. :P Ma sis calls him 'papa or abah' ma bro calls him 'papa'. i call him 'dadddddyyyyyy!" You get what i mean now dont u? ;)


Ma colleagues might not agree with this, but some ppl actually find me VERY funny. Ask ma sis and her friends. I hate bimbos..but imitating em often had turned me into 1 too at times! Shafiq and Aini would totally agree to that :P

To most people, Im the innocent, naive girl. To ma sis im a pervert! Hahahahahahhaaha!

So i guess it's not so much about split personality. It's just how you are with who you are comfortable with.
Even though my sister is younger than me, she calls me 'baby' cos im manja. She holds ma hand when we shop. But in the office, ma colleague Izzati actually calls me 'mummy'!

I think the only one who sees all side of me will be Shafiq. :)

So it's ok to have many characters, as long as all of it is YOU and not anyone else. :)
0 Responses