Aina Nadzir
Everyday is a learning process. If you don't believe that, sit down in a quiet place, calm yourself down, then think of the days that has passed. It's nearly 7pm, and I'm still in the office, waiting for Shafiq to fetch me back. I'm done with my TM work, my freelance work, so I have the time to think and write ma blog la :D hehe

Yesterday, I had another emotional roller coaster. I don't wanna elaborate on it but all I can think of is that I'm glad I handled it pretty well and managed to find solution to it.

Rule no. 1, do not just complain with no actions to support it. If you pour your broken heart to someone for DAYS pun..and you dont do anything to mend it besides that, it will still be broken and you will feel like shit even longer than you should.
That's just an example la of course.

Like today, I attended a 2 hour meeting. Pok pek pok pek..this and that..at the end of the day, it was just a plain discussion of complains..no solution! Why? cos no focus!

So focus on your life. Everyday is a learning process. Just because today is a lousy day..and u feel like its the end of your life, tomorrow might be a bright sunny day instead. Of course you can't just sit and wait for good things to fall into your laps. Work it!

I'm glad I took the risk to ma solution yesterday. I'm glad the other party is co-operative. I'm very glad that God at the end of the day, calm me down. :)

I laugh thinking of how lousy i treated myself and my close friends just because I couldnt control ma emotion when it got out of hand for a while. It was stupid! Who else can control you if not yourself? Don't let others control you! You are the owner of yourself!

I learn today that I'm stronger than I think I am. I learn that I learn from the past. And I learn that, it is ok to be stupid at times, as long as you learn why u it happened and not to repeat it. :)

What have you learned today?
0 Responses