Aina Nadzir
Old news..i went to Sarawak last week..for the very first timmeeee! But i went on work purposes, so i didnt get to explore much except shopping at water front n short visits to the cat statues around Kuching.

First thing I said after 5mins drive in the cab after landing in Kuching.."Apesal nampak macam Subang je??" Hahahahahahhaahaa!!

I didnt really see the whole beauty ppl been talking about Kuching..cos seriously it looked like any other tows in Semenanjung that ive been to. But one thing that made it different..the PEOPLE.

I was there for 3 days..and I enjoyed all the conversations I had with the Sarawakians there. It doesnt matter la if they r TM employees, or the bellboy..or the shop keeper or cab driver..they r seriously very friendly! They welcome you and treat you like you are a friend. :) I was so comfortable with this girl from a souvenir shop that I decided to buy most of the souvenirs from her! :D

I would definetely go to Sarawak again..but maybe not Kuching town area..rural a lil so I can appreciate and experience the beauty and nature in Sarawak that has been its specialty for ever!
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    pergi santubong taaakkkk hehehe :D tu la, dtg kch tak cakap..