Aina Nadzir
Im in pain right now and i should so avoid typing..but i just have to write this one.

I was taken care of by an angel yesterday. Who would think, this crazy friend of mine that I just knew for the past 7 months would take care of me like I'm family?? Those who have given me that kindda treatment consist of ma family members n very very close friends only. So i guess Izzati..u fall into that category :)

She HATES doing dishes..like me la. Tp yesterday, she not only COOKED dinner for me; which by the way was SUPERB..i tambah 5 kali tuh!!!..she even did the dishes!! no wait..thats not all, she even ironed ma office attire this morning! letak ubat n bandage ma wrist semua.

so from the bottom of ma heart..thank u very much izzati!

n for those who judge her, u guys seriously kena get to know her. what an amazing friend she is! :)
0 Responses