Aina Nadzir
I had a pretty awesome weekend! :D

Aze slept over last fri. Fetched her from work, and was trying to be smart with the roads that I end up going dunno where from Old Klang Road to KJ..and it took me more than an hour to reach home! Hahaha. Which I didnt really mind cos she was accompanying me. ;)

Anyways, would say it was one of the best sleepovers. Had those typical girl thingy...put on mask and watch DVD till 2am! Hahahaha. Ofcourse before that had an amazing dinner in Alamanda and watched the 5mins-fireworks. Blergh..was so hyped up about it..tgk2 its not the competition day. just display. no wonder Putrajaya wasnt so jam..

Went shopping on Sat. Aze claimed that she never shopped that much in 1 day before. oh well..welcome babeh! hahahahaha. Who ever who goes out shopping with me WILL shop a lot. :P ok..thats an early warning to the rest :P heehhe

I was pretty sad to drop her off that night. I mean..I only get to c her once a year man! :( Aze..go study cepat2..grad cepat2 and come back quick!!!! :P

Last night was pretty fun too. Fasted till got all dehydrated :P But bukak posa with Shana at a Thai restaurant in OU..which was like..gosh..SEDAP GILA! hahahaha. the green curry...oh my. so niceeeee. and then enjoyed chocolate brownies with ice cream from DELIcious :D nyammmm.
Even with that short trip I managed to persuade shana to buy something from Zara! Hahahahaha!

Oh well..so that was it. Nothing I could complain about the weekend. :)
0 Responses