Aina Nadzir


After being back here for nearly a week baru I have to time to report about ma awesome trip to HK last week.

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HK!!! i so can live there lah. its gorgeous, modern, and cleannnn!! goshh. I had a great time there. Although, I wish i could be there longer. 4 days was just too short lah. Didnt get to explore lots of places, just Disneyland, The Peak, Avenue of Stars, Ladies market, Computer Arcade (which i didnt put in ma budget..damn)...i guess that was it.

It was pretty tiring ofcourse. We walked a lot! we didnt take any cab. everything is through MRT or tram or bus. mmg la penat! :P the food we had was awesome too. Ebeenezer..i really recommend u if u r the type who needs spiciness in ur food. the briayani is just too good la. walaupun 20++ringgit...its just worth it la. at other times we are on maggie. hahaha

Anyways, I will definitely go there again. The shopping is just great. So was the view. I bet there are more places for to explore with ma camera. :D


Please feel free to browse through my photo album at ma facebook (just search Aina Nadzir) :)

Cheers~
0 Responses