Aina Nadzir
I've decided to have monthly resolutions! Why? Because a whole year resolutions never seem to work. U'll be exicted about it the longest in Jan...then that is it. At least if monthly, the chances of you actually doing it is there. And there's always something new. :D

This month's resolution? To drink my milk-high fibre-drink EVERYDAY! I hate drinking milk. I can consume it with koko crunch or honey stars..but that is it. But to just drink it on its own...IURHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

So anyways, I'm forcing myself now..and trying to find some kind of hidden taste-buds on ma tongue that will make me enjoy the process of drinking it. :P

What's your monthly resolution?
2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    go gurl! :) :) wish u luck bebeh! :) :) demi kesihatan yg gemilang, MINOOOMMM plissss!!! :) :)

    ~ur dote' :P


  2. Kryptonite Says:

    My monthly resolution? Only ONE. To make sure you drink your 'need to stir the milk powder with a fork so that the ketul2 all become smooth' fiber drink whenever I come by to your desk every week!

    Heh heh heh...

    F