Aina Nadzir
This is one of the most stressful month ever in my life! Just running over what I have to do in my head suffocates me! No surprise that I fall ill often too then..

Having one of those massice headaches today so I skipped work. Staying at home and doing literally nothing hasnt helped either, though it is a lil relaxing not doing or rushing for anything for once. Shafiq picked me up for lunch before heading to workshop to check on my car. The short-hot outting didnt help much in soothing the lil-hammer in ma head nor my mood. Watching 2 episodes of SATC, chatting and watching tv didnt help either..until i drank the magic drink ..VICO! i dont know wether it's the mild awesome chocolate or the fact that I just needed a good drink..but for a brief minute it helped me sooth all the tension away!

I guess this is a small -FOC ad for VICO then. hehe


Cheers~




1 Response
  1. AIN NAZRI Says:

    kesiannya... anyway u must get the better rest before ur day.. anyway insyaALLAH jihan + fifa + myself will come ur wedding day at penang.. we are so excited.. hehehehe