Aina Nadzir
1st Aug...my last day as Miss Aina as tomorrow I'll officially be Mrs Shafiq/Pn Aina, insyaAllah.

Gosh...23 years of singlehood. So many memories that have contributed to shaping who I am today. I can't seem to be able to list it all down here cos there are just way too many!

What ever it is, thank you to everyone who stick by me till today; ma wonderful bestfriends and close friends who've been great shoulders to lean on when I'm up and down. Most importantly my awesome parents and siblings for being who they truely are in bringing me up and being there for me at all times no matter what. *sobs*

Aih, getting married at such young age when you've been pretty independent requires loads of sacrifices. Ive always had the freedom to do what ever I want while living alone for the past 2 years..n now I'm about to embark the rest of my life with a life partner. Pray for me he is the one and for our lifetime of happiness. :)

Thanks you guys and cheers~
3 Responses
  1. AIN NAZRI Says:

    Aina.. Puan Aina.. congratulation.. semoga ikatan yg di jalinkan itu akan kekal hingga ke hujung nyawa.. hehehe.. nanti dapat baby yg chomel2 mcm shafiq dan baby yg cantik2 mcm you... :)


  2. Anonymous Says:

    I wish you all the best and though I'm leaving TM, don't worry, we still can keep in touch.. and Friend Forever. :D Send my regards to Mr. Luckyman - Shafiq.


  3. carolyn Says:

    hello aina!

    im one of ur former MI classmate! Congratulations on ur big day ya! =D