Aina Nadzir
Yes..I'm married!! The whole month of August has been my wedding-month! but thats for another post later. I wanna share my Oh-My-God pre-honeymoon trip. No no..not THAT oh-my-god. :P

We had a super tiring weekend before we left for Redang. The wedding..the condo renovation..then Aini's convo. N the next morn, flight for Redang. We've booked an airport limo at 5am to pick us up. But we overslept! So i told the cab driver to wait for 15mins. Being the whiny-ass that he is..he started babling n all before agreeing to stay. Shafiq and I who was still a bit mamai got annoyed so he called up the driver to cancel it. Ofcourse the driver got even angrier la. WHAT EVER! who ask u to get all whiny before?? [ OMG no. 1]

We drove to LCCT and parked there and head to KT. Burn our money for Xpress boarding to KT as we were late due to Subuh prayers. Welcomed in KT by Pak Long, Shafiq's uncle. Had a super nice plate of nasi dagang for breakfast before we were sent to the jetty to get a ferry to Redang. RM100 per person pergi balik ok! So damn expensive!!!

Uda gave us wedding gift of 4d 3nights voucher at Berjaya Resort. our mistake was not to do homework on it. We were given Berjaya SPA resort instead of Beach Resort. Aih..all the havoc at the reception counter! Gotta topup 200 per nite if we want to upgrade to Beach Resort..which was exactly what we did (thanks to mommy, mami & abah!). Who in the world goes to Redang and stay on the hill???????? Gosh...i really dont understand that concept la. Even a city-girl like me doesnt enjoy that. ish. so geram. [OMG no. 2]

All in all our trip was pretty fun. the beach was awesome..water was clear and blue..can c all the fishes!! [ OMG no. 3] we had free meals the whole time we were there as we knew someone who's working there. [OMG no. 4] but the 'fun-activities' were a lil pricey though. But we managed to go snorkling and kayaking still n it was fun fun fun! i hated swimming with fishes before...now im totally ok with it. instead i enjoy it! :D

Our last night there, i suffered a tremendous pain in my left ear. It got worsen the last day there, so Aze suggested that i visit a local doc before flying off. I did..and I had ear infection due to my bad cold the 2nd day I was there. Gosh...ear infection is freakingly painful ok!!! [ OMG no. 5]

Went for a lil shopping in KT before heading bk to KL. Reached here at 10pm..and after checking our parking chip coin, we are charged RM 144!! [ OMG no. 6] Hahahahhahaah! Expected la. Cheaper a bit comparing to taking a cab, one way at RM77.40.

But God really wanted to test us la..even during the last bid of the trip. Our car battery died!!! [ OMG no. 7!] N no one around had jumper to help us out. AAM was just fucking useless. So abah and mami (shafiq's parents) and fatin came la to help. I was sleeping the whole time in the car due to the terrible ear pain. By the time we reach home it was nearly 2am! huhuhu.

The next day, Sat 30th Aug, will be a date I'll remember forever as that was the date I first got admitted into a hosp for a surgery. My ear had major blockage that I need to be under GA for the docs to fix it. Huhuhuhu. [ OMG no. 8] That was quite an experience. Supposed to stay over that night, but this stubborn girl refused so we discharged that nite itself. I felt drowsy even till Sunday cos of the GA and the low blood pressure.

So...thats it. A handful of drama within 1 week..back to back. But i believe God is fair and He will never test his 'employees' if He thinks we cannot handle it.
It was a good start to Ramadhan..tests to polish up on our patience esp since this is the first Ramadhan as husband and wife for myself and shafiq. :)

Selamat Berpuasa to all muslims and Enjoy Good Food for the non-muslims! :)

Cheers~
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    OMG! thats like 8 OMGs!