Aina Nadzir
I finally understand the feeling of being left behind. All this while when Aini grumble about how things r so different after I left, I was like "huh? is it..? mcm biasa je..." But what I didnt realise was, I left. I had new environment. I got a white canvas. I could paint anything. The new place has no old memories. It's the opposite for her.

So i made the conclusion, leaving is easier than being left behind. Being a quite-independent person that I am, I always leave. Tp now I realise, when being left behind its even more difficult. When Aze left for Russia, I didnt feel so much cos i left Penang too for KL.

I dunno how ma colleague Nini go thru her days as her husband is in Dubai for the past 2 years. Im sure she feels more pain compared to him. He starts a new life there with new memories. As for her, everywhere she went with him before will bring memories back. Sedihnya...

I hate it when friends leave. Dulu when Mas, ma awesome crazy galfren left TM I could feel the pain of losing her. Adeline, my super great boss left TM pun I nangis. I hate changes. Worst is I hate to face the memories they left behind with me with where I am. Now Dennis's turn. He has been my bestfriend for the past 2 years since I've been slaving ma ass in TM. We do everything together. Ish. It's difficult!!!

But i guess thats life la. Tp to the leavers, fyi...it hurts triply for those you left behind compared to what you feel. I know cos now Ive felt both sides.
1 Response
  1. WAP Says:

    Leaving is not as easy as it may seem. Huge uncertainly, unknown environment, strangers, new challenge, different job scope & ppl, and much much more will keep on pounding on the head. Although its part of life to progress but the courage to step out from that comfort zone and venture to a new unknown space is not an easy decision. One of the hardest things is to leave friends, colleage and you from TM. Take care and all the best