Aina Nadzir
According to cambridge dictionary (aih chewah!) friendship is defined as "a relationship with a person whom you know well and whom you like a lot..."

Dictionary of Nurul Aina defines friendship similarly to Cambridge dictionary, but with an additional of the word 'respect', 'treasure' and most importantly 'trust' in it. To me, a friend is my treasure for life. I respect them in my very own way. I may sometimes not agree with their words, but i respect the idea/advice/words. I cherish the friendship by being there and remembering important dates such as birthdays and etc. I am willing to be there to listen and advice no matter what. Fortunate enough, I have a few friends who sees the meaning of 'friendship' the way i do.

To me trust is one of the most important element in life. Not just in friendship ...but in everything! I am quite fragile. I am like a glass. i may hold u even if you are hot or icy cold, but if u push me a lil too much, i will break. Once i lose ma trust on you, it takes a long time before i can gain it back. I may be able to forgive, but i never forget.

MMU life taught me A LOT about the meaning of frienship. to be honest, the meaning of life. Friendship hit me hard for quite sometime. I have been back stabbed, bad mouthed, misunderstood and many more. I had one of my very worst period of time here because of a friendship i knew i shouldnt have approached.
To whom it may concern..(i am replacing this 4 letter words with the word freak)..

i hope u freaking biatch will freaking burn in the freaking hell. I hope God will punish ur freaking bad mouth for what u have freaking done to me and who ever else that became ur freaking victims.

(surprised i am saying that way? well..she taught me to express my anger through bad words cos i couldnt do much to let go of ma anger when i suffered then. (i should have allowed my koko to punched her face)

For the first time in ma entire life, i am not forgiving someone for what she had done. Sorry biatch, but u just have to live with it till the end.

The reason y i even got involved with all that mess was because..i gave a chance to a friendship i shouldnt. My definition of friendship then changed from "accepting anyone as a friend" to "choose ur friends". The meaning of 'aquintance' is stronger to me now.

"Wishing to be friends is quick work, but friendship is a slow ripening fruit." Aristotle
0 Responses