Aina Nadzir
Patriotism is defined as "love for country and willingness to sacrifice for it". Whats your definition?

I personally think that there r so many ways for u to show ur love n support towards our beloved country. Sometimes, the smallest thing means more. I mean, after all ..sthing is better than nothing. Most of the time, its not to show ppl how patriotic u r, but to prove it to urself.

For eg. I'm a super huge fan of Toyota and Mazda cars. But i still keep ma loyalty towards Proton. Despite the weaknesses in Proton, i believe that it will improve..and starting to already.

I dont know what you think about Malaysia, but to me, it can be considered as one of the safest country in the world. I cant be anymore thankful than this. We dont have any natural disasters ..except for tsunami la..n our government is pretty good..our economy still have room for improvements..we r very harmony. Where else can u find a country that has 3 major races..who gets along very well?
I get up everyday feeling thankful that i'm a Malaysian.

U dont have to be a politician to show how patriotic u r. U dont have to stand in front of a crowd to state your opinion about patriotism or any improvements that should be made on Malaysia. Everything starts somewhere. You can start by just telling 1 person..n trust me, word of mouth is the best method to get ur msg across to the entire world! (how do u think google got where it is now anyways?)

All im saying is that, we should stand firm on our ground. Be proud of who we r. Be thankful. :)
0 Responses