Aina Nadzir
I finally feel like an assistant manager. Attended training till 4. Instead of opting the option of goin back home, I went back to the office to do some work, till 8pm! Usually I dont even have much work to do, but that night, I felt so peaceful doin ma work and everything just seem to fall into places. Had a great chat with ma manager and ma colleague, Zool whom I left the office with. I guess Kak Nani is used to goin back around that hour. We chit chat while dipping our hands into ma container of M&Ms! :D

It was tiring, definetely. But when i walked to the pantry at 7.30pm on the 22nd floor of Menara TM, i was mesmorized by the beauty of KL view. The street lights and everything.

To my surprise, the traffic at 8pm from Bangsar to KJ is much more heavier than at 5.30pm! There I was thinking, "ala..kejap je..sure tak jam"..how i was wrong! I guess everyone that left their offices late had the same thinking as I did :p

Got back, did ma freelance till 12am. Had to force ma eyes open to do it, and I didnt even get to completely complete it.

Went to bed with a super duper exhausted body and mind, but I was very satisfied. Cos at that moment, I knew "it starts today"
0 Responses