Aina Nadzir
I have an unbearable weakness. I cant look and watch my beloved ones or friends in trouble or in pain or sad. But, I don't know how to help! People say that, sometimes the company is more than enough. How far is that true?

I think I inherited this from ma dad. He is a guy that LOVES to help others. I guess that's y God loves him so much. I think he holds on to the concept where what goes around comes around. When you help someone, God will help you too. :) I'll be more than lucky if I inherited at least 1/10 of that lovely character of his.

But due to human nature, most people take advantage/for granted of others if that person is kind and understanding towards em. Isn't it true? I maself have came across people who treated me such way when I'm a little nice to them. Y? Please...appreciate the extra attention you get from someone. Do not take ppl for granted. You are lucky you know to get that special treatment!

Anyways, writing this blog cos one of ma dear friend is a lil tensed up with his work. I do hope that you are aware that there's solution around the corner, its just a matter of approaching it at the right time with the right support and luck. :)

Every dark cloud has a silver lining. Believe in yourself ;)
0 Responses