Aina Nadzir
I always had this thing for metaphor and such. But it never crossed ma mind that a book..or specifically the book you hold and read tells your character!

Ma boss said that she assumed that I am from a wealthy background based on the book I brought and read on ma first day here in TM. When she told me that..i was like "WHAT???" Yeah i know what you are wondering..what could the book be? It wasn't like I was reading "How to manage your overloaded money". I was reading on branding! A branding book..with a super twisted cover which might lead you to think it's somewhat a SCARY storybook! :P

Then it lead me to wonder even deeper into this. It's actually true you know. You are what you read. It shows your character. It actually builds your character too! If you research those gossipers, i bet you will find LOTSSS of tabloids on their book shelf. :P Walk into any CEO office, and just browse through the books on his shelf. You will know what made him what he is.

So, last night before I shut ma eyes to bed..I was just thinking about my case. Every month i spend moneh on CLEO, Herworld, Female, Businessweek, Hot, F1 magazine, The Edge, T3. Ma books are dominated by 'design genre'. I have a handful on Islam, and some on psychology.

So what am I?
0 Responses