Aina Nadzir
OMG...i tell you...I dont know why people think it is ok to comment on thin ppl's weight and size. You don't go up to some big person and say "My God..i think you need to lose 10kg!" do you? So don't do that to us too! What ever reasons that hold you back from saying that to a bigger person should be applied to thin people too.

I hate it..HATE IT..when ppl come up to me n say "eat more!!!". Do i need to record ma daily meal routine for you to analyze so you'll understand?? I bet i eat more than any of you! I dont skip meals, I exercise regularly (yes i do! despite skipping ma gym)...just like every normal, healthy peeps! i just happened to have a HIGH METABOLISM! Get it?

I usually put a deaf ear when ppl throw insulting comments on ma size and weight or take it as a joke, but it came to a point where enough is enough! I am writing this because I want people to be aware that it hurts just as much for a thin person to hear all the thin jokes and comments, just as it would to the heavy ppl. Stop calling names such as "papan" or "lidi" or what ever. Im fine with the way I am until u guys make me feel small for no apparent reason!

I am who I am and the outer shell should have nothing to do with the person I am on the inside, so please, if you make comments towards people who are tiny, please think before you speak. It's even more hurting if you are no stranger.

Unless you dont mind ppl throwing judgemental comments and insults about your size and weight, pls STOP it.


Peace~
4 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    juz ignore them dear.. people always ask me to stop eating.. huhuhu i'm fatty..but i have feeling too.. hehehe just like you.. SO IGNORE THEM..


  2. Unknown Says:

    alahaii emo nye dia. sape yg panggil u papan tu? meh i wrap2 dia jadi slim cam u gak.

    but seriously i think eating more is not the way to get beef up. what u should do is to give away your food. especially to this constantly hungry brother of yours on level 20. savvy?


  3. Aina Nadzir Says:

    it's not about being emo. it's just a friendly reminder to the ignorant jerks that no matter what size you are, we all have feelings. jokes should have its limitation.


  4. Anonymous Says:

    3 words.. Padan muka hang! hahahaa
    Anyway ada satu cara paling effective untuk menggemukkan badan dengan segera: Kahwin dan terus buat anak