Aina Nadzir
I think the world started to turn upside down when most of us put ourselves before anyone else. The war, the fights, the hunger, the divorce, the misunderstanding. *deep sigh*
It's just FREAKING SAD!

I thank God..every single minute cos He gave me the opportunity to learn from my mistakes and others' and provide me guidance to avoid repeated mistakes. But being human, we can just try cant we?

The next time you feel like screaming your lungs out at someone for being late or causing trouble..or what so ever, pause and think. Was it on purpose?

Today, I was pretty pissed off with an agency I'm dealing with on CI stuff. I was supposed to get the CEO's business cards by morn, but instead I got it at 1pm. Yeah I was babbling ma way and all, but when I saw the effort the AE put..waiting for the printer at TM lobby and all..and apolagizing for the delay..i just replied to him "it's ok. I know you tried your best". He could have done better, maybe, but at that moment, I think that must have made him feel better. Even I felt better honestly!

Don't u feel good about yourself when you make someone feel good about emself? Aih...i wish I can do that at ALL times! I wish all my family members and my friends are like that. I wish everyone is more understanding..or at leat MORE ppl are more understanding. This world can survive better with SOME understanding ppl..to deal with the self-absorb/selfish people.

If only husbands could think twice before yelling at their wife and kids, if only children could think twice before yelling at parents especially their mothers, if only students could appreciate the educators' effort and vice versa, if only bosses respect their employees, if only your closest friend is not your closest enemy, if only everyone appreciate everyone else better.. if only everyone else treats everyone else the way everyone wants!

If only..

I hope all of us will be better with others and appreciate those around us.


God bless~

Cheers!
2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Yeah, agreed! And me, myself..always have that 'everyday resolution' to be a better person..but as human..I or maybe 'We' just cant..kan? We read it today, behave for today & esok lusa..LUPA!! Thats LIFE!

    It's a good reminder tho, Aina. REMIND ME EVERYDAY!!! Thank you. Nice one!


  2. Kryptonite Says:

    I was researching articles and quotes and this came to mind:

    "We must want for others, not ourselves alone."- Eleanor Roosevelt.

    She was one of 20th Century's most influential and admired people. She led the battle for social justice everywhere. What I remember most about her (even more than the fact that she was instrumental in the setup of the UN) is that Eleanor Roosevelt brought about the realization that a woman could achieve fulfillment only through her own influence and life, not someone else's; in particular, a husband's. So, as much as I want the best for the people around me, I care about myself first and foremost, so that I can continue caring about the ones I care about.

    I look forward to more posts, Tigger! ;-)

    Fz