Aina Nadzir
People say im dumb cos even after not living in Cyberjaya, I still travel far and pay for 2 tolls to get to ma car workshop in Seri Kembangan. But guess what..IT'S WORTH IT!

Here's why.

1. They answer every questions I have about my car
2. They never force me to buy new products on the market just for the sake of selling it
3. They enlighten me about what my baby car needs and prioratize the changes needed based on the damage and my budget
4. They would prioratize my car when I send it in on pack Sunday (given the fact that I call them first)
5. They would open early/stay back late when I need an emergency checkup.

There are more to that list! One time I told them that I would collect my car a lil late; at night, in a cab. Being the awesome human beings that they are, all of them waited for me at the food stall next to the workshop! Even the boss! How amazing is that?? Then again..i end up goin with Aini. (U know I dont favour public transportation :P)

And what triggered me to write about this is because of what happened today. My front tyre got busted by a super big screw from the road (stupid ss7 junction..still under construction! >.<). So I called my mechanic up, and he said he will come over at night to change it to spare tyre (since i dunno how to do that :P). I told him to take my car away to the workshop since it needs to be serviced anyways, but he said he will be coming alone, but he will c what he can do. Later around 8+/9, he called up before leaving the workshop to get the address and also put a smile on ma face instantly by saying "saya bawa orang untuk ambil kereta". it was like music in my ears. (well u c..since the workshop is far away..i usually postpone ma journey there due to laziness! so to get em to collect ma car is just freaking awesome!)

So I brought my car down from parking to get it outside the condo since they waited there. And guess who accompanied ma mechanic to get ma car? no. guess again. give up? the boss! he told me what need to be done to the car..and since ma engine made loud noises..he suggested what to be done n everything. and he end the meet up with "selamat hari raya!"

See. Loyalty is priceless. Every organization, company, corporate needs this..esp internally..and externally. its what we call resonance.

P.S: Those who wants to give a shot with the workshop, it's Bridgestone workshop in Seri Kembangan, beside the police station, near the Jusco/McD ;)


Cheers~ and Salam Aidiladha!
0 Responses