Aina Nadzir
I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee McD! Really. I can eat it everyday..once upon a time that is. :P
Even when I travelled to Sabah and Terengganu, we had McD once we landed! Hahahahaha. Then again, that was out of desperation. :P But my point is that I LOVE McD~!

I love everything thats on the menu. From Mc Chicken to Fillet O Fish to the fried chickens. The only thing i dont is the McRempits!!!

You can say Im the queen of fast food. Most of the time I get em delivered. I bet you don't know that you can get Nandos deliverd now do you? :P I just wish they can get KFC delivered too. But I hate McD delivery team. Esp the one in Kelana Jaya. They all 'lepak' right in front of the front door. None-of them look trustworthy, they ride their bike dangerously. One time i nearly hit a McD delivery guy in my condo parking as he was riding it like a crazy fella! They don't follow the traffic rules and always hit the red lights.

Unlike the Dominos' delivery dudes who will wish you properly after ringing your door bell, McD delivery guys will ring the bell as if they are in a hurry to pee! They will not even wish you good day or anything. Even though it is requested by McDonalds for the customer to sign the delivery receipt, they never get it done.

Maybe McD should look into that, especially since they provide 24/7 delivery service.

Cheers~ and hidup fast food! :P
0 Responses