Aina Nadzir
I dont think I can ever fly Firefly from KL to Terengganu..esp in this weather! I couldnt even handle MAS'! I had one of the worst flights to Terengganu yesterday. Mainly cos of the weather. We were supposed to land at 8.30pm..instead we landed at 8.50pm...just circling around the dark stormy clouds before we could get a thumbs up to land.

No no..thats not the worst part. Our hotel. Gosh.. from Le Meridian in Sabah to TY Midtown Hotel in Terengganu! Some 1 or 2 star hotel..thats not even listed in the world wide web! Oh my God...the toilet was just creepy...I told Mary and Yanti..ill limit ma usage of the toilet! Hahahahaha!

We walked to McD at 10pm since everywhere else were closed. First time looking at McD that was spelled in Jawi. :P Kelantan does that too?

Anyways, the meeting went a-ok the next morning in Marang. Ofcourse we didnt get there without some challenges. The breakfast was weird and the cab driver charged us double!! Mary..maybe cos u r white :P hehe

But the best part was after that. We went shopping. I...who declared broke..spent RM260!! just RM5 less than Mary! Hahahahahahaha. We shopped till the extend where I could no longer walk! Dumb of me to not change into slippers. You should never shop in 3" heels!!

Here's the best part. I have to give amazing credit to En Syed, TM Internal Brand Ambassador from Kuantan who had made my day..and Mary and Yanti's too definitely. He was kind enough to drive us back from Marang to K.T so we could check out..brought us to have nice kampung lunch before dropping us off to shop and picking us up back 2 and a half hours later. He brought us to witness the "Crystal Mosque", Lopong (is that the name? We got all our lekor from there), the museum, and a few others. A nice ride indeed. Then he brought us back to his sis' in-law's place to freshen up and pack our things before serving us AMAZING nasi dagang and fetching us back to the airport. I cannot think of another kind soul than him for being such an amazing being to have been as kind as he was to us. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you En Syed.

So that was it. I reached KLIA around 10.30pm just now..oh and did i mention in my slippers?? Hahahahaha. I just couldnt walk anymore. Had to change into slippers no matter how businesslike-smart-dressed i was. :P

It's 12.30am now. Im just done unpacking AND repacking for Penang tomorrow. Will update on that soon. :)

Cheers~
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    yanti?yanti my sis ke?:P